Telemetry data-collecting app dedicated to F1 racing gamers.
Client: Point B
Project Type: Mobile App + Backend
Duration of works: +6 months
Launch date: January 2021
Team: 5 software developers + 1 backend developer
The idea of our Client was to allow players to improve their F1 gaming performance in a very intuitive way. The main goal of this project was to create an innovative telemetry analysis solution for Formula 1 racing games.
- Collecting detailed telemetry data, including performances of both current and best players.
- Sophisticated and player-friendly data visualization. Information collected in a single race is processed and displayed as a map of a race track.
- Clear, minimalistic interface, which provides intuitive navigation, even for non-experienced players.
- Automatic start/end detection. This solution helps players to focus on their game experience only.
- Detailed analysis of every circle lap of the race.
- Reccomended initial settings and tips for different kinds of races.
The final application helped our Client to establish numerous collaborations with player leagues - which is undoubtedly a success for the project. The players are enthusiastic about the RaceInsight application as well and don't hesitate to share their satisfaction online.
Technologies - details
Flutter, BLOC, Aqueduct, SQL